This is the story...

This is the story...
My usually busy, sometimes crazy, often interesting, silly, funny, and always fabulous life with the sweetest chunk of baby beef any mother could wish for. As a full-time mom, full-time student, aspiring quilter, completely inadequate blogger, hehe, there is always some story to be told.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wiseman Family Update

I think we might finally be used to Nevada. We all miss Texas though... especially the people we love there. Hi Nonnie and Hannah!!! Abby is almost 5 months old!!! Wow I can't believe she is growing up so fast. Our apartment is almost ready. I went in to see it today while they were stretching the carpet. (I never heard of that before... but I'm glad they did it cause there were lumps...) The walls are almost done being painted and it looks great- but when I peeked in the bathroom the toilet was sitting in the bathroom and there was a huge hole in the wall. Yikes! I guess there was a leak and now they have to replace the floor and part of the wall. I'm glad they're fixing it though. Then bring on the visitors! haha. Brett is liking his job with EP - he loves driving those big earth mover trucks. (I think that's what they're called... it's a big huge dump truck) And I am loving my full time job as Abby's mama. We're all healthy and happy and enjoying life! I'm still working on getting pictures from the huge reunion on here... there are like 200 so it will take a while. I'll get 'em done though.

3 comments:

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

Becca I am glad you found my blog and let me know of yours. Your married and have a baby????? She's a cutie so when, where and how did this all happen I am excited for you congrats on all of it, Now we can keep up on each others lives. Talk to you later!!!!

Ryan,Katie,Grey said...

Hey Becca! I hope you don't mind me snooping around on your blog. I found you through J'lene. how are you doing? Your baby Abby is adorable. She looks like a lot of fun. So you're living in Nevada eh? how's that?

This is Katie Skidmore by the way... Don't worry! I'm not some creepo stalking you and your adorable baby. It's great to see you! I hope all is well. Keep in touch!

my blog is www.hammonfam.blogspot.com

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

You have been tagged!!!!